We invite you to enter in the NZIBS Best Photo Competition 2020, in the below three categories:
- Interesting Defect
- Skilful photography
- Famous People
The photo competition terms and conditions;
- To enter in one or all three categories, you must be a current NZIBS Member.
- The photos must be at least 1MB in size, but not larger than 12 MB each.
- Please include a title for your photo.
- Each entrant can submit up to 3 photos per category.
- If an entrant submits more than 3 photos or a picture larger than 12MB, the entrant will be disqualified.
- Entries must be received before Friday 28th August 2020, 12 noon.
- Each photo will be moderated and any photo with inappropriate content will be excluded and the entrant disqualified from the competition.
- Every entrant warrants that submitted photos do not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photo (s) submitted. NZIBS reserves the right to remove any photo(s) and disqualify the respective entrant immediately if it has reason to believe that the publication of the photo would be in breach of a third party’s copyright or any other right or claim.
- By entering the competition, entrants warrant that all information submitted by them is true, current, their own photography and complete.
- The winner of each category and the overall winner (Best Photo Competition Award), will be announced the NZIBS Awards Dinner on Friday 25 September 2020, at Hilton Hotel, Auckland.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash, and are not transferable to any other person.
Please submit your photographs to email@example.com
All entries will be held in confidence.